1100 CU IN/18 L (15 H x 10.5 L x 7 W)
Who are these fools paying $300 bucks for a stylish, canvas cycling backpack? I've got some ocean front property I wanna sell them in Arizona. The brothers de banjo did it again with the good-lookin' and affordable Canvas and Leather Cycling Rucksack. (Add your own damn umlauts.) Designed by a cyclist (E-Fresh) for cyslists this bag has everything youi want and nothing you do not. Just a kiss of leather (Sorry Vegans!). The new compact design was intended to fit more comfortably on smaller torsos, but if you're a husky fella, there is enough adjustability to avoid the "fat guy in a little coat" effect.
Is it 100% waterproof -- no. Before you swear and smash your coffee mug against the wall in a rage, the bag is sewn in a way that the inside pockets have no seams to the exterior. So if you get caught in the rain, the contents will stay dry. Unless, of course, you plan to stay outside and ride through puddles for a couple of hours. If this is the sort of s#8t that keeps you up at night -- put any electronics or must-stay-dry items in a sealed plastic bag.
- Dry-waxed canvas exterior with full hanging liner keeps contents dry.
- Compact design fits smaller torsos better than our larger models.
- Adjustable leather straps for main flap with snap-hook clasps.
- Side pockets for lock and bottle - outer zipper pocket.
- Wide interior pocket to separate gear.